Internal Auditor Job in Bellevue, WA
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Large publicly-traded Fortune 500 company is looking to hire a strong individual for an Internal Auditor job in Bellevue, WA. Great work life balance. High visibility role with exposure to different parts of the company. The ideal candidate will have atleast 2 years of progressive experience. Strong industry or public accounting is ideal.
Responsibilities include for the Internal Auditor job in Bellevue, WA:
- Plan and develop the approach and scope of audits.
- Work with Management to evaluate and reduce risk exposure.
- Perform audits and review the adequacy and application of accounting, financial, data processing, administration and operating controls and then recommend improvements to these controls, practices and procedures to reduce exposure to loss or increase profits as necessary
- Review compliance with established policies, plans, and procedures
- Ensure effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the companies various operations
- Perform special analyses and projects for the Audit Committee and Management as requested
- CPA, CIA, or CMA certifications or in process.
- Bachelor' s degree.
- Great communication skills a must.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.