Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Our client is working on an exciting Inventory Accountant job in Kent, WA!
Perks of Inventory Accountant Job in Kent
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Casual work environment
- Working knowledge of inventory, costing and variance reporting.
- Understanding of manufacturing operations related to inventory management and control.
- Detail and deadline-oriented with ability to work independently.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vLookups) and ERP programs.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or cost-accounting.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in inventory accounting.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.