Lead Cost Accountant
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Our client, a Fortune 500 company, recognized as a global leader in the their field with internationally recognized brands is looking for a Lead Cost Accountant. Person must be able to work independently and oversee others.
- Participate in various month-end closing duties, including preparation and reviewing of journal entries, preparation of general ledger account reconciliations and financial reports, and analysis of variance accounts
- Assist in managing cost and pricing functions, including semi-annual cost/price reviews
- Perform financial analysis, including budgeting and forecasting
- Analyze sales, cost of sales and gross margin
- Lead the review of control activities related to inventory accuracy, including coordinating statistical inventory audits
- Participate in pricing activities, including new price generation and margin updates
- Special projects including system implementations, internal control reviews, support SOX activities, assist with year-end activities, and process improvements
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years manufacturing experience, cost accounting is NOT REQUIRED
- CPA preferred
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance
- Self starter and driven
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.