Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Our client is working on an exciting Payroll Accountant job in Seattle, WA!
You would be joining a great team environment with an opportunity to own the payroll accounting process. If you are looking to join a solid team to join, this position would be a great fit.
Perks of Payroll Accountant Job in Seattle
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Chance to work for an organization that values purpose over profits
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or related preferred
- Minimum 3 years of progressive payroll experience
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Experience with WA and CA employees preferred
- Knowledge of payroll processes and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced proficiency with spreadsheet data manipulation and creation
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.