Portfolio Accounting Manager
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
Given this, the Senior Accountant will need to independently think through the accounting for complex transactions and in a multi-entity variable interest ownership structure. The role will broadly touch on general ledger, financial statement and financial close activities, as well as various ad hoc analysis, reporting and consolidations.
- Full accounting and general ledger responsibility relating to assigned accounts, including preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Preparation of standalone and consolidated financial statements of FLY and its subsidiaries, as needed.
- Prepare and maintain account analyses and reconciliations.
- Maintain various subledgers to the general ledger.
- Set up, organize, maintain and update accounting and permanent files.
- Ensure that all monthly, quarterly and year-end deadlines are met.
- Review purchase agreements, sales agreements, leases and loan documents for relevant financial information.
- Set up and maintain accounting and reporting for new entities and investments including research of applicable GAAP and IFRS, where applicable, to support the accounting treatment of transactions.
- Communicate and interact with BBAM domestic and foreign offices and third parties to coordinate information gathering and resolve accounting issues.
- Assist with quarterly and annual U.S. And Statutory audits for FLY Leasing and FLY subsidiaries, as required.
- Support SOX controls and assist with SOX testing as needed.
- Special projects as needed.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.