Recruiter- Consulting Division
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Accounting/Finance Recruiter- Consulting Division
Who are we?
Our team consists of recruiting professionals who have deep knowledge of the staffing industry or accounting and finance experience. Founded in 2001, CVPartners has over decade of local executive recruitment experience building candidate and client relationships in both the Bay Area and Seattle. This technical proficiency coupled with long lasting relationships allows us to act as advisors and partners in helping companies and individuals advance, develop, and accomplish their goals. The company s exemplary performance has granted us the distinction of inclusion among the fastest growing and most successful privately held companies in North America, while also being ranked as one of the Best Companies to Work For. Check us out here: http://www.Cvpartnersinc.Com/
We truly embrace the work hard, play hard philosophy and are determined to provide the highest level of service and quality for our customers. We continually strive for excellence while maintaining extraordinarily high ethics and integrity. Our partnership with national staffing firm, Addison Group enables us to share our expertise with individuals and companies coast to coast and across six industries. Addison Group is a top professional staffing firm with vast reach and deep industry knowledge, allowing CVPartners expand the scope of our high-end consulting services across the country to deliver the highest level of service.
Who are we looking for?
The Recruiter is primarily responsible for prospecting new candidates for the Finance/Accounting consulting division in Seattle. Recruiters must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop recruiting strategies for specific open client positions. Daily phone activity is required for generating and following up on leads, follow-up recruiting activity and quality/expansion calls. Our recruiting team meets with every candidate to qualify for the roles we are considering them for. Outside client visits accompanying a Business Development Manager (BDM) may also be a necessary part of the Recruiters weekly activities. Exemplary written skills are required for electronic communication as well as formal resume presentation. The Recruiter partners with BDMs in order to fulfill the requirements of each client need based upon matching candidate profiles with in-depth job descriptions. This role will report to the Branch Manager-Consulting Division.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies, Networks and Sells to potential candidates /job seekers through creative recruiting strategy, including the use of internal data base (Bullhorn), job boards, social networking and college recruitment
- Maintains and updates a prospective candidate pipeline
- Schedules and attends candidate interviews
- Develops, penetrates and maintains candidates relationships through Quality/ Expansion Calls
- Negotiates pay rates and closes deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Represents CVPartners in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events, social media and other activities outside of normal business hours
- Documentation of all candidate conversations into CRM system, for historical data and productivity reporting
Are you a good fit?
- Bachelor s degree
- Two plus years of experience in a professional office environment working collaboratively in a team setting
- Prior Sales (service or luxury retail preferred) Recruiting, or Accounting experience preferred
- Professional oral and written and presenting communication skills
Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual productivity targets. Successful candidates must be comfortable making many daily phone calls, networking and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, and building relationships. CVPartners and Addison Group, our parent company will provide you with the necessary training and professional career development you need to grow your business.
CVPartners an Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.