San Francisco Metro Area, CA
The position will report to the VP Finance and have the following responsibilities:
- Own the full cycle revenue cycle including review of sales contracts to determine appropriate revenue recognition in accordance with current and emerging accounting pronouncements.
- Responsible for the monthly revenue close, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and analyses of revenue and deferred revenue in accordance with contract.
- Review billing/invoicing and monthly client activity as prepared by Staff Accountant.
- Prepare calculation and reporting of monthly sales commissions.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements and reporting on variances, assist with analyzing expenses by department and reporting on variances.
- Participate in the annual audit, providing selected supporting schedules and various audit requests.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years of work experience with GL, Revenue and AR.
- Basis knowledge of US GAAP
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Intacct/Adapt Insights experience a plus
- Pro-active and excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.