Senior Accountant Job in Seattle
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in spreadsheets and financial analysis
- Knowledge of and proficient with accounting software with ability to quickly learn new software applications.
- Excellent financial management and budgetary skills
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at once
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Finance or proven financial experience in long-term care.
- CPA preferred
- Must have 5+ years accounting/finance experience.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.