Marin Metro Area, CA
As our global biotech leader expands, they' re growing their Controller' s team
- Areas of monthly accounting responsibility will perform reconciliation between the Fixed Assets sub ledger and general ledger.
- Create and maintain good work papers for review and internal and external audits.
- Assist with audit schedules, external reports, and other monthly accounting close processes.
- Review and revise accounting transactions for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Review and analyze fixed assets by project.
- Prepare fixed asset metrics.
- Participate in accounting system upgrades.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis and investigate issues providing explanations and interpretations.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.