Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Perform month-end financial close processes.
- Book journal entries and perform account reconciliations.
- Lead team oriented projects identifying process improvements opportunities.
- Prepare quarterly internal management reports.
- Assist with implementing SAP accounting systems.
- Perform internal control and Sarbanes-Oxley reviews as assigned.
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned.
- BS/BA Accounting degree required
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel (charts, pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.) and Access skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.