Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Ability to perform complex analysis and reconciliations.
- Calculate and reconcile numbers from different data sources and various risk models.
- Communicate technical information related to projects or accounting issues.
- Apply financial analysis techniques to complex problems used in decision-making.
- Responsible for recording journal entries, reconciling complex ledger accounts and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Identify and document the impact of new programs or system changes on existing accounting processes.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA highly preferred.
- Banking or telecommunication industry preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant accounting experience preferably within a large company accounting environment or 3+ years of relevant accounting experience with a large regional or Big Four accounting firm.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.