Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Strong understanding of accounting theory, especially in ASC 606. Experience with accounting and reporting systems.
- Experience in reading complex commercial contracts and determining accounting implications.
- Strong financial analysis skills and ability to communicate technical information related to projects or accounting issues.
- Proactive problem solver with proven experience handling multiple projects simultaneously. Capable of flexing to meet shifting priorities, while maintaining a focus on delivering results.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting. CPA, Big4 or telecommunication industry experience preferred
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience, preferably within a large company accounting environment.
- Project management skills and experience is strongly preferred.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.