Senior Accounting Manager Job
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Month-end close for timeliness, accuracy, and analysis.
- Ensure quarter-end review and year-end financial audit processes are supported and properly addressed in a timely manner.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support business initiatives, drive process improvements and implement best practices.
- Recommend changes to policies and procedures that affect the team and accounting organization as a whole.
- Hire, coach, train and lead a high caliber and diverse team of professional accountants and accounting management.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to balance a large group of diverse projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven experience in partnering successfully with IT on delivering system solutions and enhancements.
- Excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 8+ years of experience in Accounting, with at least 4 years at a management level.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting and CPA is highly preferred.