Senior Accounts Payable Specialist / Analyst
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
The Senior Accounts Payable Specialist will focus on AP analysis, vendor resolution, and project management while backing and supporting the AP team with accounts payable activities including reviewing, processing and timely payment of invoices. This position will positively communicate with external vendors and provide prompt service to internal customers. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle Accounts Payable, be detail oriented and will complete work with a high degree of accuracy.
- 5+ years of experience within Accounts Payable
- Experience working directly with vendors utilizing strong communication
- Oracle experience is highly preferred, but will consider other large ERP systems
- Must have advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Prior experience with vendor research, reporting, and/or AP project ownership
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.