Senior Cost Accountant
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Fast growing Seattle based company looking for a dynamic person Senior Cost Accountant to join its team. Ideal candidate will have more than 4 years experience of cost accounting in a manufacturing type environment.
- Responsbile for month-end close, journal entries, reconciliations and analysis of various inventory, warranty reserves and royalty calculations.
- Develop and maintain standard costs, support processes associated with inventory valuation, and complete review of the excess and obsolete inventory.
- Review and analyze inventory, cost of goods sold, and margin reports, conduct research and perform review in regards to cost or variance analyses.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of reserve schedules and all inventory related quarterly reporting.
- Audits cycle count activity and provides recommendations for process and accuracy improvements.
- Work with cross functional projects that impact inventory and cost of goods sold
- Update internal control documentation relevant to SOX, testing, compliance and process improvement.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 plus years of Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment and at least 2 years of cost accounting experience in a standard cost environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with advanced Excel skills
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.