Senior Financial Reporting Accountant in Seattle
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements, including all disclosures.
- Responsible for technical accounting research and preparing technical accounting memos.
- Prepare quarterly and ad hoc investor relations reporting and information presentation.
- Manage the planning, scoping, risk assessments for compliance program.
- Work with the accounting and other teams to set deadlines and processes to prepare information needed for SEC filings
- Design effective testing strategies to ensure key controls are operating effectively.
- Work with control owners to verify remediation plans address root cause.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Public accounting experience strongly preferred
- CPA preferred
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.