Senior General Ledger Accountant
San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Prepare general ledger journal entries and month-end close activities.
- Prepare payroll-related journal entries and reconcile the payroll-related bank accounts.
- Reconcile fixed asset sub-ledger to the general ledger and prepare fixed assets roll-forward.
- Process accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Prepare bank reconciliation for all cash accounts.
- Preparing monthly bank account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments to support reconciliations.
- 5+ years of corporate accounting experience.
- BS in Accounting required. CPA preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as work independently, within a disciplined monthly close schedule.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus, but not required
- You re a Team Player: Whether a project involves going it alone, working with the accounting team as a whole, or working with people outside of the Accounting team entirely, you feel confident in your ability to collaborate.
- You have a Flexible Mindset: We are evolving and changing day over day, and best practices for accounting must change with them. You like finding the best way to do things, and are open to changing with the times as we continue to grow.
- You re Ready to Grow: This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very experienced Accounting team in a company that' s growing like a weed. If you enjoy learning and are excited to share your experience with others, this is the right place for you.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.