Senior Manager of Revenue Recognition and Revenue Accounting
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA
The company is seeking a Senior Manager of Revenue Recognition and Revenue Accounting who will be responsible for performing insightful and impactful revenue analysis. This person will play an integral part in the daily analysis of inbound revenue transactions. Their responsibilities include working directly as a finance business partner with Sales and Operations on deal structure, defining revenue recognition framework, analyzing pricing for SSP for all products, service and support, preparing all revenue processing and transaction/analyses. Role will also interface with the external auditors on any revenue recognition issues specific to customer accounts and/or analyses performed/reviewed as necessary. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, a versatile business partner with strong business acumen, coupled with exceptional technical strength that can provide proactive guidance and leadership on deal structuring and project management.
- The ideal candidate will be a CPA, with strong analytical, business partnering, and interpersonal skills. Strong business acumen and the ability to influence change through written and verbal communications are imperative. Position requires the ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to target audiences. Results oriented. Strong attention to details.
- CPA required, BA in Accounting or Related Majors or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience plus relevant managerial roles, Big 4 preferred.
- Strong technical revenue recognition experience, significant knowledge of software revenue recognition for industry.
- ERP system implementation experience related to the order to revenue process is a plus.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.