Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Maintain professional working relationship with vendors, site managers, and management team.
- Coordinates payment of employee expense reports and Purchase Cards to ensure appropriate documentation, review and coding.
- Prepares Purchase Orders based on budgeted amounts and tracks status of PO balances.
- Assists with preparing budget for Corporate costs, including allocations per site
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Three or more years experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.