Staff Accountant job in Seattle
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Responsibilities for the Staff Accountant job include:
Minimum Requirements include:
- Assist with month-end close including preparation of account reconciliations.
- Assist with accounts receivable process including but not limited to: A/R analysis and collection, A/R aging
review, tenant correspondence regarding balances, and preparation of monthly A/R reports for Property Manager.
- Assist with accounts payable functions including but not limited to: review invoices and ensure they are entered
correctly, issue checks and maintain vendor files and assist with any vendor inquiries.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Two or more years experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.